The deadline for nominations for the Emerging Payments Awards have been extended by two weeks. You now have until Friday 4th May to submit your entries online.
Here are some guidelines we have prepared for you and below are the 2018 categories for you to choose from:
- Best International Payments, Remittance or use of FX
- Best Consumer Funded Payments Programme
- Best Financial Inclusion Payments Programme
- Best Corporate/Government Funded Payments Programme for Consumers
- Best B2B Payments Programme
- Best Banking Initiative
- Best Collaboration Initiative
- Best Use of Payments Data
- Most Innovative Mobile or Proximity Payment Solution
- Most Innovative Retailer Implementation of Emerging Payments
- Best PSP or Acquiring Solution Provider
- Best Back Office Innovation
- Best Customer Facing Experience
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Best Professional Service Organisation Supporting Emerging Payments
- Best Technical Service Organisation Supporting Emerging Payments
- Leading Payments Start-Up
- Leading Emerging Payments Organisation
- Best CSR or Charity Initiative*
- Emerging Payments Industry Contributor of the Year*
More details on each category can be found here.
Don’t forget, if you enter 3 submissions, you’ll get the 4th for free, which means that you don’t have to choose which success stories to submit.
*Nominations for Best CSR or Charity Initiative and Emerging Payments Industry Contributor of the Year will open soon so watch this space.
If you have questions regarding submissions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be happy to help.
This is your time to shine and be recognised as an industry winner – best of luck!